Perthyn is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in England and in Wales with the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW). CIW and CQC are there to make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and to encourage them to improve. They monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and publish what they find, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
They check to see that organisations always:
- put people who use services at the heart of their work.
- have an open and accessible culture.
- are fair and consistent.
- work in partnership across the health and social care system.
- are committed to being a high-performing organisation.
- promote equality, diversity and human rights.
They have visited our services to look at our systems and paperwork, to speak to staff and to speak with LA and HA Professionals. They can also contact the people we support and sometimes their families to find out what they think about us.
To view information from the appropriate regulator, click on the links below :
To view a copy of the most recent report for your region click on the relevant link below :